Some Common Behavioral Questions
Tags: Interview #interview
Tell me about yourself
- Under a minute
- Personal - who you are
- Professional - why you are a good fit
- What level of involvement with the ML/DL/NLP
- What you did
- Why you did
- Impact - Positive / Negative
Why are you interested in ML?
What interests you about this position?
What do you hope to learn in your next job?
In your current role, for what types of problems are you the go-to person? If I asked others on your team this question, what would they say?
Explain a paper you really like
What have you done that you're most proud of
Communication Skill Check
- Tell me about a time you had to give constructive criticism.
- Tell me about a time you received critical feedback.
- Have you ever disagreed with your manager? How did you address that?
- How would your coworkers describe your communication style?
- What was the most ambiguous project you’ve been part of? How did you handle it?
- What kind of managerial style would bring out the best in you?
- How would your colleagues describe you?
- If you were interviewing a potential teammate, what traits would you look for?
- If you needed a partner to solve a programming problem, how would you describe your ideal partner?
- If you could go back to five years ago, what skill would you learn?
- Tell me about a time when you faced a seemingly insurmountable challenge and how you overcame it.