One Vs One Multi Class Classification
This method is used to extend binary classifier to classify multiple classes.
- For this one, we will train $nC2$ number of models
- Each model will be trained on pair of classes (x, y)
- Each model will predict if the instance is of class x or y
- The final prediction will be the majority count of the prediction class
- Doesn't create Imbalanced dataset like One vs Rest or One vs All Multi Class Classification
- So works better with Support Vector Machine (SVM), K-nearest Neighbor (KNN) which are dependent on data