- Why needed
- Overlap Region: A predefined radius for a circular region
- Core Points: If a point has K points in their overlap region, then those points are called core points.
- As it is ordered, the ordering change the cluster
- Like for a non-core point if it has 2 cluster in their overlap region, it will be assigned to the first one.
- Find all core points
- Randomly assign a centroid from the core points
- Assign all the points in the overlap region of that point to that cluster
- Run Step 2.1 for all the newly assigned points
- For each not-core points check if it has a core point in the overlap region assigned to a cluster
- If yes, then assign that not-core point to that cluster
- If there is more core points, go to step 2